- We have our own in house, experienced technicians to address all aspects of your installation
- To accommodate your production schedule, we can create modified installation phase schedules and critical shutdowns.
- A project manager is assigned to each project to insure material delivery and labor resources are on site on schedule.
- We understand the value of keeping the client informed of all aspects of the project progress, and we strive to stay ahead of schedule.
- We are licensed and insured in the state of California.
- As part of Ingalls Conveyors Safety Program, all our employees are required to go through a monthly training process. This training is required to ensure our employees are moving towards a safe work place and a safe installation.
Please call 1-800-826-4554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact one of our engineering staff members about your specific mechanical installation requirements.